A New System of Music, Both Theoretical and Practical and not yet mathematical ...
by La Fond, Jean Francois de
- See description
San Francisco, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A New System of Music, Both Theoretical and Practical and not yet mathematical ...
- La Fond, Jean Francois de
- Book condition
- Printed for the Autor [sic]
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
5 day return guarantee, with full refund not including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]