Newton's 19th Century Architecture: Newtonville
- Very Good; Covers rubbed, owner name on title page.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Newton's 19th Century Architecture: Newtonville
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good; Covers rubbed, owner name on title page.
- Quantity available
- Historic Newton, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Newton, MA
- Date published
- Community Planning, Historic Preservation, NEWTON, Massachusetts, Massachusetts History
- Bookseller catalogs
- Architecture & Construction; New England;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]