NICARAGUA: Past, Present and Future; A Description of Its Inhabitants, Customs, Mines, Minerals, Early History, Modern Filibusterism, Proposed Inter-Oceanic Canal and Manifest Destiny.
by Peter F Stout
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: John E. Potter and Co., 1859. Book. Good. Hardcover. Brown cloth binding, gilt has worn away. Rubbed, edge worn, corners bumped. Owner's name pasted inside front cover. Lacks maps. Foxing to edge of text block..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- NICARAGUA: Past, Present and Future; A Description of Its Inhabitants, Customs, Mines, Minerals, Early History, Modern Filibusterism, Proposed Inter-Oceanic Canal and Manifest Destiny.
- Peter F Stout
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- John E. Potter and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- travel, central America, Nicaragua
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]