Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes: A Cookbook
by Lawson, Nigella
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NIGELLA LAWSON, food enthusiast, television personality and journalist, is the bestselling author of Nigella Kitchen , Nigella Express , Nigella Fresh , Nigella Christmas , Nigella Bites , Feast , How to Be a Domestic Goddess (for which she won the British Author of the Year Award) and How to Eat , which have sold more than 6 million copies worldwide. These books, along with her groundbreaking iPhone app and her television shows on Food Network, E! Entertainment Television and Style, have made her a household name around the world.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes: A Cookbook
- Lawson, Nigella
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Crown Publishing Group
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.