Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: New American Library. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1966. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Black boards stamped in orange and white along the spine. A tap to the bottom corner, else unmarked. The dust jacket is slightly rubbed, with a chip to the heel of the spine. Publisher's price of $5.95 on the front flap. The author's beat debut, a novel set in San Francisco's North Beach. ; 313 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bungalow Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Night Action
- Reeves, Bruce Douglas
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition; First Printing
- New American Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Bungalow Books, ABAA
Any item may be returned in original condition for any reason within a reasonable period and payment will be refunded.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Bungalow Books, ABAA
We are a family owned bookstore, with an emphasis on crime fiction, and signed books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of American (ABAA), and the Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association (RMABA), and we exhibit regularly at book fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]