Night at the Mocking Widow
by Carter Dickson
- Very Good+/Good
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Night at the Mocking Widow
- Carter Dickson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- First Book Club Edition
- William Morrow & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 5 5/8" x 8 1/2"
- Bookseller catalogs
- "Murder most Foul"; Twentieth Century Literature;
- 5 5/8" x 8 1/2"
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book Club Edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....