NIGHTWATCH - A DISCWORLD NOVEL..
by PRATCHETT**, TERRY:
Standard Delivery: 4 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Commander Sam Vimes of the Ankh-Morportk City Watch had it all. But now he's back in his own rough,tough past without even the clothes he was standing up in when the lightening struck.Living in the past is hard.Dying in the past is incredibly easy.But he must survive, because he has a job to do.He must track down a murderer,teach his younger self how to be a good copper and change the outcome of a bloody rebellion.There's a problem: if he wins,he's got no wife,no child, no future.
A Discworld Tale of One City,with a full chorus of street urchins,ladies of negotiable affection,rebels,secret policemen and other children of the revolution.
Truth! Justice! Freedom!
And a Hard-boiled Egg!
Please contact seller for correct shipping/P+p quotes - particularly ALL overseas customers - BEFORE ordering through the order page!
** N.B. UK,buyers please note,stocks'' actual shipping/P+p costs are adjusted and any difference is refunded,after order receipt and before the order's despatch,especially if the stock is offered P+p free.
* This item offered P+p FREE - available UK only. ** N.B. US customers please be aware: US standard AIR postage from UK to US can now cost more than the price of the book! If speed is not of the essence,then Economy rate is recommended - at approx. 1/2 to 2/3rds of standard US AIR quote/rate - sometimes arriving long before the quoted 42 days - but not always.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NIGHTWATCH - A DISCWORLD NOVEL..
- PRATCHETT**, TERRY:
- Colour illus dw/dj by Paul Kidby,colour painting by Rembrandt van Rijn and b/w map by Stephen Briggs.
- Book condition
- Used - Near FINE.
- Jacket condition
- Near FINE.
- Quantity available
- UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st edn.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- LONDON.DOUBLEDAY/TRANSWORLD PUBLISHERS,2002.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- q52.MODERN FIRSTS2.UK,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st edn.ISBN 0385602642.Commander Vimes_Ankh-Morpork City Watch_Discworld.Jingo.Books new,used,signed,rare.
- Bookseller catalogs
- MODERN FIRSTS2;
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: email@example.com. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight.
About the Seller
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A strip of colored material attached to the text block at the top of the spine of a hard cover book. The same treatment...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]