By Nile and Tigris a Narrative of Journeys in Egypt and Mesopotamia on Behalf of the British Museum Between the Years 1886 and 1913 (2 Volume set)
by Budge, Ernest A
- Good Condition/No Dust Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Oak Point, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lotzabooks (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- By Nile and Tigris a Narrative of Journeys in Egypt and Mesopotamia on Behalf of the British Museum Between the Years 1886 and 1913 (2 Volume set)
- Budge, Ernest A
- Book Condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- AMS Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BZDB26 NOISBN EGYPT ANTIQUITIES DESCRIPTION TRAVEL IRAQ History; History::European History; History::African History; By Nile and Tigris a Narrative of Journeys in Egypt and Mesopotamia on Behalf of the British Museum Between the Years 1886 and 1913 2
- Bookseller catalogs
- History / European History; History / African History;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year