Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Modern Library, 1927. Modern Library Giant. Early printing. Verso of jacket shows 316 titles on Modern Library. Unmarked, tight and square. Jacket has light to moderate edgewear at head of spine. In mylar. . Early Printing. Hardcover. Near Fine/VG. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nine Plays
- O'neill, Eugene
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Early Printing
- Modern Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classic Authors;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.