Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Nine Tailors is Dorothy L. Sayers's finest mystery, featuring Lord Peter Whimsey, and a classic of the genre. The nine tellerstrokes from the belfry of an ancient country church toll out the death of an unknown man and call the famous Lord Peter Whimsey to investigate the good and evil that lurks in every person. Steeped in the atmosphere of a quiet parish in the strange, flat fen-country of East Anglia, this is a tale of suspense, character, and mood by an author critics and readers rate as one of the great masters of the mystery novel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cheryl's Book Nook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nine Tailors, the
- Sayers, Dorothy L
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Harbrace Paperback Library
- Date published
- Mystery, Lord Peter Wimsey
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Cheryl's Book Nook
We appreciate your business. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, money orders, and checks (however, we do not ship until the check/or money order has cleared the bank). All orders are processed as soon as possible. Any refunds or returns will be handled within 30 days of purchase.
About the Seller
About Cheryl's Book Nook
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]