Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: The Star Island Corporation. Very Good+. 1971. Reprint. Paperback. Appears unopened and unread. Unlaminated covers (wrappers) not as crisp as those of a new book. Lightly bumped corners. No creases to spine or covers. Clean, unmarked mildly age-toned text.; 172 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books Online Plus (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ninety Years at the Isles of Shoals
- Laighton, Oscar
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- The Star Island Corporation
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 5 1/2" x 8".
Terms of Sale
Books Online Plus
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Books Online Plus
We specialize in hard to find, mostly out of print, non-fiction imports in subject categories ranging from antiques to crafts, health to military, travel to body, mind & spirit, and everything else in between. We also have second-hand books, novels, first editions, biographies, art books, children\\\'s, comic books & graphic novels and much more. Some of our books are new, but the majority are used. Unless a book is absolutely new and flawless, the highest condition grade we use is Fine. We do not list for sale books in poor condition unless the book is scarce and worth rebinding.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]