Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: The Beacon Press, 1930. Hardcover. Very Good. 5 1/2 x 8 in. Cloth spine and paper boards. Signed by Laighton, in blue ink, beneath the portrait frontis. Condition is VERY GOOD ; corners and spine ends quite worn, covers darkened and somewhat bowed, spine cocked. Binding tight and text unmarked. PO's name on front pastedown. New England. Stax.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NINETY YEARS AT THE ISLES OF SHOALS
- Oscar Laighton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- The Beacon Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.