Nineveh and its Remains
by Layard, Henry Austen; Saggs, H. W. F. (editor)
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Edges faintly foxed, jacket shelfworn.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nineveh and its Remains
- Layard, Henry Austen; Saggs, H. W. F. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Edges faintly foxed, jacket shelfworn.
- Quantity available
- Frederick A. Praeger
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ARCHAEOLOGY, ASSYRIA, NINEVEH, Kurdistan, Yezidis, Nimrud, Calah
- Bookseller catalogs
- Archaeology and Ancient History;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]