NOBEL RADIANCE; #7, Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery
by LEON, DONNA
- near fine
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Donna Leon has topped European bestseller lists for more than a decade with a series of mysteries featuring clever Commissario Guido Brunetti. Always ready to bend the rules to uncover the threads of a crime, Brunetti manages to maintain his integrity while maneuvering through a city rife with politics, corruption, and intrigue. In A Noble Radiance a new landowner is summoned urgently to his house not far from Venice when workmen accidentally unearth a macabre grave. The human corpse is badly decomposed, but a ring found nearby proves to be a first clue that reopens an infamous case of kidnapping involving one of Venice's most aristocratic families. Only Commissario Brunetti can unravel the clues and find his way into both the heart of patrician Venice and that of a family grieving for their abducted son.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Caroline Leone BookServices (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- NOBEL RADIANCE; #7, Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery
- LEON, DONNA
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 2nd Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Grove Press/Grove/Atlantic, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- FICTION MYSTERY ITALY VENICE BRUNETTI GUIDO FICTITIOUS CHARACTER
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Caroline Leone BookServices
I accept credit cards processed through Biblio.com; checks or money orders made payable to Caroline B.Leone; I can not accept payments through PayPal or any other Online Payment Service; will invoice schools and libraries. Books are returnable for any reason within 14 days. Full refunds including return shipping charges are given if the item is damaged in shipping or the result of an error on my part. All other returns will be refunded the original purchase price but shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
About Caroline Leone BookServices
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The restoring of a book to the original condition; repairing or mending a book to working order.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]