THE NOBLEMAN, GENTLEMAN, AND THE GARDENER'S RECREATION: OR, AN INTRODUCTION TO GARDENING, PLANTING, AGRICULTURE, AND THE OTHER BUSINESS AND PLEASURES OF A COUNTRY LIFE
by Switzer, Stephen
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE NOBLEMAN, GENTLEMAN, AND THE GARDENER'S RECREATION: OR, AN INTRODUCTION TO GARDENING, PLANTING, AGRICULTURE, AND THE OTHER BUSINESS AND PLEASURES OF A COUNTRY LIFE
- Switzer, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- B. Barker and C. King in Westminster Hall
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Agriculture, Gardening,
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...[more]
- The heel of the spine.