Nonlinear Waves in Elastic Media
by A. Kulikovskii and E. Sveshnikova
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Nonlinear Waves in Elastic Media
- A. Kulikovskii and E. Sveshnikova
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- CRC Press, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Date Published
- Advanced Mathematics Physics Textbook
- 4to - over 9" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]