Norm and Form: Studies in the Art of the Renaissance
by Gombrich, E. H. (Ernst Hans)
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London and New York: Phaidon Press Limited, 1978 viii, 168 pages,  leaves of plates, illustrations; 19 cm. Studies in the Art of the Renaissance, I. Tight, clean copy. Browning. With 186 illustrations.. 3rd. Paperback. Very Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- LEFT COAST BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Norm and Form: Studies in the Art of the Renaissance
- Gombrich, E. H. (Ernst Hans)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Phaidon Press Limited
- Place of Publication
- London and New York
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
LEFT COAST BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About LEFT COAST BOOKS
Established in Santa Barbara, California, in 2004, Left Coast Books specializes in ART BOOKS, offering thousands of titles on painting, sculpture, graphic arts, architecture, design, photography, film, video, and performance art. We also sell classics, literature, history, and a broad variety of useful academic books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]