NORMAN MAILER WORKS AND DAYS.
by Lennon, J. Michael & Donna Pedro Lennon. Norman Mailer
- Fine/Not Issued
Fernandina Beach, Florida, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Revere Books, ABAA & IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- NORMAN MAILER WORKS AND DAYS.
- Lennon, J. Michael & Donna Pedro Lennon. Norman Mailer
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Not Issued
- First Edition
- Sligo Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Signed First Edition
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Revere Books, ABAA & IOBA
A purchase may be returned for any reason within two weeks of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping, with prior notice. Shipping in US is by either USPS priority or media mail at buyer's option.. Books shipped to a FL address are subject to the FL sales tax. VAT and other international shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer. N.B. International customers: responsibility for orders that are lost or damaged outside of the United States are the buyer's. Revere Books will be responsible for international orders that are lost or damaged en route only within the United States. For unclaimed packages all shipping charges will be retained by the seller. All books subject to prior sale. Orders shipped boxed and bubblewrapped with USPS delivery confirmation.
About the Seller
About Revere Books, ABAA & IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Case bound
- A hardcover book where the entire textblock is bound separately from the covers by means of either glue or stitching. The pages...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...