North-west European Shelf Seas; both volumes
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
North-West European Shelf Seas: the Sea Bed and the Sea in Motion Both Volumes 24a and 24b
by Banner, F. T., And Collins, M. B., And Massie, K. S.
Hard cover. Elsevier Scientific, Amsterdam (1980)
No dust jacket as issued. Both volumes are almost like new except for the external bumps and rubs you can see on the scans. Bright blue boards with bright white titling Errata slip. Bright and clean throughout. Maps/chasrts galore. Elsevier oceanography series; 24.. Volume 1 (24A) ISBN 0444417346 is entitled " Geology and Sedimentology". Volume II (24B) ISBN 0444416234 is entitled "Physical and Chemical Oceanography, and Physical Resources". They are offered together as a set. ISBN 04444177400. I can offer them separately if requested. The book seems to be almost impossible to find in this great condition. Shipping to USA or Canada $17. Much more if going outside N. America
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael's Pride and Joys (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- North-west European Shelf Seas; both volumes
- Blue boards
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Both Volumes Volume 1 24A and Volume 2 24B
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Elsevier Scientific
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- European shelf; European Seas; British western seas; English Channel
- small quarto
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Michael's Pride and Joys
About the Seller
About Michael's Pride and Joys
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...