The Norwegian Campaign of 1940
by Moulton, J L
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Sidmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Eyre & Spottiswode, 1966 Copy in pink cloth on boards in unclipped D/J. Jacket very slightly chipped along edges. Board spine lightly sunned. Small liquid splash mark on jacket spine. A few sections marked with highligter pen, otherwise clean text with b/w plates. Previous owners inscription on FFE.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Balfour Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Norwegian Campaign of 1940
- Moulton, J L
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Eyre & Spottiswode
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- The Norwegian Campaign of 1940 J L Moulton Military History WWII
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Prices stated are in UK pounds. Shipping is charged extra at cost. Regarding returns, customers unhappy with a tally with the description may, within four days of receipt, contact us by email to discuss the book's return. In such circumstances books may be returned for a full refund. Return shipping cost will be reimbursed if we believe this return is justified.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Balfour Books
Rare and Secondhand Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...