The Norwegian Campaign of 1940: A Study of Warfare in Three Dimensions
by J. L. Moulton
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Norwegian Campaign of 1940: A Study of Warfare in Three Dimensions
- J. L. Moulton
- Book condition
- Used - Good/Good
- Eyre & Spottiswoode
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]