Notes on a Drum - Travel Sketches in Guatemala
by JACKSON, Joseph Henry
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Macmillan Company. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1937. Hardcover. Stated first printing. In full orange cloth-covered boards with Guatamala native decorations on cover and spine in orange and black. Publisher's orange topstain. With numerous sepia-toned photos. With maps of author's travels at endpapers. Bears prev. owner's penciled and inked signatures on half-title and on title page and slightly sunned spine; is otherwise a clean, firm copy. Lacks the dust jacket. --- Californian's account of his travels in Guatemala and his encounters with peoples thereof. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 276 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Notes on a Drum - Travel Sketches in Guatemala
- JACKSON, Joseph Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- The Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]