Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York City: Dell, 1953. 1st Paperback Edition Thus. Soft cover. Very Fine. George Geygan. Vintage Paperback Dell#738. Stunning 1st Dell Printing, preceded by the hillman edition of 1949 . Not dated, but 1953, (Canja, p.178). $.25 Cover Price. Square, tight and clean throughout with little or no wear. Fresh and bright with no chipping, crease or tears. Remarkably well-preserved. A simply gorgeous collectable copy and quite uncommon in this condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nothing More Than Murder
- Thompson, Jim
- George Geygan
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Paperback Edition Thus
- Place of Publication
- New York City
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mystery/Suspense/Crime Drama;
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
30 day return guarantee
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Manasquan, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
Member ABAA, ILAB, IOBAAn eclectic mix of good books compiled from 30 years of buying & selling. Sci-Fi, Mystery, Cocktails & Wine, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, and many others. Prompt, professional service; always. Photos always available upon request.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]