Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edmonton, Alberta: Quagmire Press, 2013. First Printing (stated) / full number line. Fine. Interior pristine. Spine straight, very tight, and uncreased. Light rubbing to rear cover. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 240 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Notorious Ontario
- Maria Da Silva
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Quagmire Press
- Place of Publication
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Date published
- crime, biography, history, criminals, gangsters, outlaws. Ontario, Canada
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Biographies; Mystery, Suspense, Detective, Crime; Canada;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]