Le nouveau et curieux Atlas Geographique et historique...
by Chiquet (Jacques) [Antoine Menard]
- See description
Sidney, British Columbia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- William Matthews, Bookseller / The Haunted Bookshop (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Le nouveau et curieux Atlas Geographique et historique...
- Chiquet (Jacques) [Antoine Menard]
- Book condition
- Paris: chez Chereanau, .
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
William Matthews, Bookseller / The Haunted Bookshop
Prices are in US Dollars. Books are guaranteed to be as described. Books may be returned within a reasonable length of time. Paypal Payments are made to: email@example.com
About the Seller
About William Matthews, Bookseller / The Haunted Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.