Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: August Geringer, 1896. 559pp. Czech Language Text. Grey cloth with silver and green titles. Cover is worn with ligh cloth chipping and staining. The pages are shaken and the text is free of the cover. Size: 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" Tall. Cloth. Poor.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Voyageur Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nova Domaci Kucharka Pro Cesko-Americke Hospodyne
- Persein-Beranek, Emanuel
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- August Geringer
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian; Foreign Language; Food / Cooking; Cook Book;
Terms of Sale
Voyageur Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Voyageur Book Shop
Voyageur Book Shop is a used book store tucked in the north end of Bay View, Milwaukee, and we are very happy to be there.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]