Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lehre: J. Cramer (and others), 1966. Hardcover. Very Good. Lehre, J. Cramer (and others), 1966 [facsimile edition]/ 1804 and 1806 [originally published in two volumes]. Quarto, xlii, 112, 132 pages plus 265 pages of plates. Cloth slightly bumped and rubbed at the extremities; edges lightly foxed; ownership signature; an excellent copy. Number XLV of the Historiae Naturalis Classica series.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Novae Hollandiae Plantarum Specimen
- LABILLARDIERE, J.-J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- J. Cramer (and others)
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
If found to be incorrectly described, goods may be returned, provided notification is given within seven days of receipt. Postage and insurance are extra; uninsured parcels are sent at the purchaser's risk.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
The business was established in Adelaide in March 1976 and is a longstanding member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Antiquarian Booksellers (ANZAAB) and the Australian Antique Dealers Association (AADA). A large out-of-print and antiquarian stock is maintained at our retail outlet in the centre of Adelaide; mail-order catalogues of our specializations are issued and a representative selection of our stock is online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]