The Novels of Samuel Richardson, Esq. Viz. Pamela, Clarrisa Harlowe, and Sir Charles Grandison. In Three Volumes. To Which is Prefixed, a Memoir of the Life of the Author.
by Richardson, Samuel
- Very Good Plus/No Jacket, As Issued
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Novels of Samuel Richardson, Esq. Viz. Pamela, Clarrisa Harlowe, and Sir Charles Grandison. In Three Volumes. To Which is Prefixed, a Memoir of the Life of the Author.
- Richardson, Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- Hurst, Robinson, and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the... [More]