Then and Now: Or, Thirty-Six Years in the Rockies, 1864-1900
by Vaughn, Robert
Moab, Utah, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Minneapolis, MN: Tribune Printing Press. Good. 1900. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Green cloth boards with title in gilt lettering and pictoral image of mountain pass, moderate soiling on front, heavy soiling on back, moderate rubbing to edges and worn corners; otherwise in good condition. Good binding, clean interior. A first-person account of 19th-century frontier life in Montana, sometimes written as a series of letters. ; B&W Photographs; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 462 pp .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Back of Beyond Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Then and Now: Or, Thirty-Six Years in the Rockies, 1864-1900
- Vaughn, Robert
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition; First Printing
- Tribune Printing Press
- Place of Publication
- Minneapolis, MN
- Date Published
- Montana, Pioneers, Helena
Terms of Sale
Back of Beyond Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2022
Ask Seller a Question
About Back of Beyond Books
Located in the heart of the desert southwest Back of Beyond Books is an indie bookstore in Moab, Utah. The name of the store was drawn from one of Edward Abbey's most well-known fiction titles, The Monkey Wrench Gang. We specialize in natural history, environmental literature, southwestern guidebooks & maps, Native American books, and Western history. But we also carry a wild assortment of fiction, science, philosophy, current affairs, rare books, and generally other cool stuff.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.