Now We Are Six
by Milne, A. A
- Fine in Good+ dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
More entertaining verses and delightful pictures in the style of When We Were Very Young . "Gay verses about all manner of things, which with their original rhythm dance their way into memory."-- Four to Fourteen, 1927
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Now We Are Six
- Milne, A. A
- Illustrated by Ernest H. Shepard
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition
- Methuen & Co. Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Children Juvenile
- Bookseller catalogs
- By Year Of Issue / 1920s; ABAA-VBF;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...