Is There a Nutmeg in the House?
by David, Elizabeth
Standard Delivery: 3 to 11 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Elizabeth David (1913–1992) published eight books during her lifetime, from the evocative Book of Mediterranean Food in ration-bound 1950 to the masterly English Bread and Yeast Cookery in 1977. Her books are acclaimed not only for their recipes but also for their literary depth. French Provincial Cooking and Italian Food were reissued as Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics in 1999.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Is There a Nutmeg in the House?
- David, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]