Observationes Theologicae in Summae D. Thomae
by Daelman, Carolus Gislenus
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Observationes Theologicae in Summae D. Thomae
- Daelman, Carolus Gislenus
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Martinum van Overbeke
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Catholic Calvinist Aquinas philosophy 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...