Occupations for Little Fingers. A Manual for Grade Teachers, Mothers and Settlement Workers
by Sage, Elizabeth and Cooley, Anna M
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1905 A nice solid book, some aging to pages and a small ink stain on front inner end paper. The text is clean. Tan boards showing minor shelfwear and bumping to edges, but for it's age is very solid.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Occupations for Little Fingers. A Manual for Grade Teachers, Mothers and Settlement Workers
- Sage, Elizabeth and Cooley, Anna M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Crafts Weaving Clay Upholstery Paper Sewing Raffia Crocheting Knitting Bead Work
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.