Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Edinburgh: New Alliance Publications, 1951 A collection of poetry on Scottish themes. Blue cloth a little sunned and worn, generally VG in slightly chipped, edge-worn, mended, marked, good DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Byre Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ode for St Andrew's Night
- Lindsay, Maurice
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- New Alliance Publications
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- SCOTTISH, SCOTLAND, POETRY, POEMS
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are as follows: Postage and packaging : is charged at cost. Refunds : will be given if book is not as described, but contact us first via email or telephone. Book Conditions: In common with other booktraders we use the following abbreviations to describe books: Fine: as new. VG: one or two signs of having been read, but no serious blemishes, generally very good condition. Good: o.k., but not very good, signs of ageing or fading or other damage (usually described). Fair: showing definite signs of wear and tear. Reading copy: It's all there and it's legible, but that's about all we guarantee. DJ : dust jacket (if it's not mentioned there isn't one) Catalogue descriptions are necessarily very brief. Please do contact us should you want further details of any book before purchase, or for advice on our stock. Only a small percentage of our stock is catalogued, so ask if you can't find the title you want - we may have it, or be able to find it for you!
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Byre Books
We are based in Wigtown, the Scottish Booktown. Our shop is a converted stables, fully wheelchair accessible, and has a small peaceful garden where you are welcome to sit and relax with your books. We specialise in second-hand books on Archaeology, World Mythology and Folklore, Scottish books, Theatre, Film and TV. We also have General stock - poetry, philosophy, biography, travel, education etc - and a Children's section.Our premises are open Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 10am-3pm, Sunday 11am-3pm .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]