Oedipus and Akhnaton: Myth and History
by Immanuel Velikovsky
- Good+ in Good+ Dust Wrapper. A little rubbing to the edges of the dust wrapper. Dust wrapper has been covered at some poi
Peasedown St. John, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Immanuel Velikovsky identifies the scene and all the personages of the Greek Oedipus legend with the life patterns of the family of the Egyptian King Akhnaton, reputedly the first monotheist during the most famous period of Egyptian history
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- BookLovers of Bath (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Oedipus and Akhnaton: Myth and History
- Immanuel Velikovsky
- Hardback in Dust Wrapper.
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Good+ Dust Wrapper. A little rubbing to the edges of the dust wrapper. Dust wrapper has been covered at some poi
- Quantity available
- London: Sidgwick & Jackson
- Date Published
- king akhenaton egypt, oedipus, greek mythological figure, pharaohs biography, sophocles rex, akhnaton pharaoh egypt, akhenaten, mythology, ancient egypt, greece, first edition books, books written by immanuel velikovsky
Terms of Sale
BookLovers of Bath
As a distance seller based in England, I am required to abide by the terms of the "Distance Selling Act", details of which are freely available. This ensures that you have the highest degree of protection when purchasing from me. Alongside that, I prefer to treat my customers in the manner that I expect to be treated; my guarantee is complete satisfaction or your money back� I aim to please, not just for the one book sale but to ensure that should you require another book, another time that my name against it means it gets your consideration.
About the Seller
About BookLovers of Bath
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.