Oeuvres De F. Rabelais in 3 Tomes, Plus Rabelais Analyse Ou Explication De 76 Figures Gravees Pour Ses Oeuvres Par Les Meilleurs Artistes Du Siecle Dernier
by Rabelais, F (Francois)
- Very Good Plus
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Oeuvres De F. Rabelais in 3 Tomes, Plus Rabelais Analyse Ou Explication De 76 Figures Gravees Pour Ses Oeuvres Par Les Meilleurs Artistes Du Siecle Dernier
- Rabelais, F (Francois)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Louis Janet, Libraire
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...