Oeuvres de Mancini-Nivernois
by Nivernais [a.k.a. Nivernois], Louis-Jules Mancini-Mazarini, duc de (1716-1798)
- very good
- Very good
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
PROVENANCE: A.A. Renouard (sale 1854, lot 2462) -- Emmanuel Martin (sale 1877, lot 578). Both the Renouard and Martin sale catalogues state that this copy contained an original drawing of Nivernais by Saint Aubin, now no longer present (perhaps it was once pasted onto the first blank leaf, as something seems to have been removed from it).
Cohen-De Ricci col. 673 (this copy).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Laird Rare Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Oeuvres de Mancini-Nivernois
- Nivernais [a.k.a. Nivernois], Louis-Jules Mancini-Mazarini, duc de (1716-1798)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- FIRST EDITION
- Didot jeune
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael Laird Rare Books LLC
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Michael Laird Rare Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]