Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gallimard, 1983; 12mo, 1495 pp; VG leatherette hardcover in VG 2 piece dust jacket (as issued); exterior glassine cover is torn at spine extremities; small stain spot lengthwise fore-edge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- self (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Oeuvres poétiques complètes (Bibliothèque de la Pléiade)
- Verlaine, Paul
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
livingston, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
scholarly, antiquarian, collectible
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]