Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Yellowknife, Canada: Travel Arctic, Government of the Northwest Territories, 1984. Folding map. 2 maps on 1 sheet; printed on both sides, color. Sheet 38 x 27 inches, folded to 10 x 5 inches. Near Fine condition. Not from a library. Unmarked. No tears. Relief shown by hachures and shading on some sheets. Shows populated places, highways, air strips, tundra area, and ice capped areas. Legend in English. Recto/Front: Northwest Territories, Canada. Scale 1:4,627,000. Includes index of communities, legend, color illustrations, 2 air distance charts, location map, and inset of James Bay area. Verso: Northwest Territories Highway System. Scale: 1:2,269,000. text on "Driving North," table of "Campgrounds and Picnic Sites," 2 road distance charts, inset maps of Fort Smith, Hay River, Inuvik, Yellowknife, and the Ingraham Trail.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Official Explorers' Map, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Map, folding
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Travel Arctic, Government of the Northwest Territories
- Place of Publication
- Yellowknife, Canada
- Date published
- map, maps, road maps, tourist maps, Mackenzie Highway, Dempster Highway, Ingraham Trail, Fort Smith, Hay River, Inuvik, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Bookseller catalogs
- Exploration, Expeditions, and Discoveries; Britain; Canada;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]