The Official Guide to Windsor Castle. The Town and Neighbourhood of Windsor.
by Williams, Stanley A
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Windsor: Oxley & Son (windsor) Ltd, 1938 A clean softcover guide, illustrated throughout. Cover is shelfwear soiled and has a small peel at top of spine. Top right corner has handwritten date of Aug.17/ 38.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Official Guide to Windsor Castle. The Town and Neighbourhood of Windsor.
- Williams, Stanley A
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Oxley & Son (windsor) Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Windsor Castle Town History Guidebook
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.