Okalluktuak okalluktuarkossiutitdlo sissamat [= En fortaelling og fire fabler]. J. M. P. Kragh-ib kattersugei nuktigeilo. [A tale and four fables. Selected and translated by J. M. P. Kragh]
by Kragh, Jens Michael Peter, 1820-
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Okalluktuak okalluktuarkossiutitdlo sissamat [= En fortaelling og fire fabler]. J. M. P. Kragh-ib kattersugei nuktigeilo. [A tale and four fables. Selected and translated by J. M. P. Kragh]
- Kragh, Jens Michael Peter, 1820-
- Book Condition
- Anders Nyborg
- Place of Publication
- Rungsted Kyst (Denmark)
- Date Published
- Kragh Jens Michael Peter Okalluktuak okalluktuarkossiutitdlo sissamat En fortælling fortaelling og fire fabler Grønland Greenland Greenlandic Kalatdlisut Denmark Danish Godthab Nuuk Noungme Upernavik translation translations literature Freder
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; Fables;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...