by William Reed, forword by Barry Goldwater
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Flagstaff: Northland Press, 1981. fourth printing. Hardcover. Very Good/good. 9 x 11 in. Black cloth spine with olive linen boards. Color illus. Condition is VERY GOOD ; no edge wear, covers very clean and bright. Binding tight. Text clean with PO's name scribbled out on ffep. DJ is GOOD ; edges have wear, overall mildly rubbed and slightly toned. Two scotch tape repairs. Art. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- OLAF WIEGHORST
- William Reed, forword by Barry Goldwater
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- fourth printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Flagstaff: Northland Press
- Place of Publication
- Flagstaff, Arizona, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]