Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stewart Williams, Publishers, 1983. Very Good/Very Good. 260 x 170mm, 118 pages. Approx. 207 b/w photos. Book Condition: Very good, clean brown boards, firm binding. Jacket Condition: Very good, clean, bright, touch of fade to spine, not creased, not price-clipped. Comments: An excellent collection of historical photographs of Abergavenny showing The Town, Trade, Religion and Education, Sports and Entertainments, Transport, Public Service and Special Events. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Old Abergavenny in Photographs.
- Albert Lyons
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Stewart Williams, Publishers
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]