Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown, 1984; illustrated by Leonel Maciel; 4to, 47 pp; tight binding and text block; internally clean and unmarked; worn at corners and spine extremities; in edge worn unclipped dust jacket that is lightly worn at spine extremities, corners, and along spine; with short tear and creases at rear flap hinge;. First American Edition. Hard Cover. Good/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- self (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Old Lady Who Ate People
- Hinojosa, Francisco and Maciel, Leonel
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First American Edition
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
livingston, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
scholarly, antiquarian, collectible
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]