Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Old Mortality is a novel by Sir Walter Scott set in the period 1679-89 in south west Scotland. It forms, along with The Black Dwarf, the 1st series of Scott's Tales of My Landlord. The two novels were published together in 1816. Old Mortality is considered one of Scott's best novels. It was originally titled The Tale of Old Mortality, but is generally shortened in most references.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- OLD MORTALITY
- Scott, Sir Walter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Rand, McNally & Company, Chicago: ().
- Date published
- PUBLISHERS DECORATED CLOTH BINDINGS ILLUSTRATED PHILOSOPHY SIR WALTER SCOTT RAND, MCNALLY & COMPANY (1900)
- Bookseller catalogs
- ILLUSTRATED; PHILOSOPHY; BINDINGS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]