Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Platt & Monk Co. Inc., 1949. Blue boards, 16 double pages, illustrated endpapers. Boards rubbed along edges, on ends of spine and on corners, boards surface scuffed, previous owner's name in pencil on ffep, pages thumbed with occasional tear on fore edge - overall, good plus. A charming little book!. Hard Cover. Good Plus/No DJ. Illus. by Robinson. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Old Man Rabbit's Dinner Party
- Sherwin Bailey, Carolyn
- Book condition
- Used - Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- The Platt & Monk Co. Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Carolyn Sherwin Bailey, Robinson
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]