The Old Silent
by Grimes, Martha
- Fine in fine dust jacket. Signed by previous owner.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Feeling burned out, Jury takes an unplanned stopover in Yorkshire and books a room at a cozy inn called the Old Silent. Violence finds him anyway when he becomes the only witness to a murder. Though Nell Healey shot her husband in cold blood, Jury will go to any lengths to help her, including taking sick leave from Scotland Yard to investigate. Calling on his old friend Melrose Plant for help, he must break through Nell’s reticence to untangle a web of twisted motives—and twisted lives....
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 2Vbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Old Silent
- Grimes, Martha
- Hard cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine dust jacket. Signed by previous owner.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston, MA
- Date published
- Sewn binding. Cloth over boards. 425 p. Audience: General/trade.
Terms of Sale
Please contact me if you are not happy with your order. Please post positive feedback if you are.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]