The Old Testament in Verse; Genesis to Job
by Alvy E. Ford
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
WINFIELD, Kansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lincoln, NE: Back to the Bible Broadcast, 1968 Back to the Bible Broadcast, Lincoln, NE. 1968 (225,000 printed to date). Softcover/Trade Wraps. Edition/Printing not stated. Book is tight, square, and unmarked. Book Condition: Near Fine; light rubbing to panels; slight wear to head and tail. No DJ. Printed paper wraps. Wraps are not bent or folded; spine is secure in saddle staples; text is secure in binding. 100 pp 12mo. This books gives the reader a bird's-eye view of each Bible chapter as stated in the words of a poet. By reading this book, one should get a general outline of the Bible, and be able to find a quick reference to the main Bible stories and characters. A clean very presentable copy written by a blind WWII veteran studying for the ministry.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Walnut Valley Books/Books by White (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Old Testament in Verse; Genesis to Job
- Alvy E. Ford
- Soft cover
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- Back to the Bible Broadcast
- Place of Publication
- Lincoln, NE
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾
- The Bible, poetry, poet, The Bible in verse, meditation, Bible Chapters, Poetic summary of the Old Testament, poetic style, spiritual meditation, Christianity,
Terms of Sale
Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or in the unfortunate event, damaged. All books are packed and wrapped with care to avoid shifting during shipment and edge/tip strikes during the mailing process.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
Walnut Valley Books is a small independent home-based business with the bulk of my holdings being of an American military nature covering everything from the Revolutionary War to the current wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I also have holdings of books on the Middle East, the southwestern United States (New Mexico especially, Kansas related titles, Oklahoma related titles, and other regionally specialized books. All of my holdings are hand-selected to be good quality books of interest to the reader, historian, or the collector. In addition to the above, you will also find a wide range of other topics such as Medical, US History, autobiographical, biographical, sports, women's studies, and many other eclectic topics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The heel of the spine.