by Walker, Alice
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good
Las Vegas , Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Idler Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Once: Poems
- Walker, Alice
- Dana Durst (Autho photo); Robin Forbes
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Poetry, African American, Afro-American, Black Literature, Women, Women Writers, Author's first book.
Terms of Sale
Idler Fine Books
Items may be returned within 30 days of receipt. All our items are guaranteed authentic and in the condition described. If we made an error in our listing, we will pay the return shipping expense. All major credit cards are accepted via biblio.com; we also accept personal checks, money orders, and paypal.
About the Seller
About Idler Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...