Once Upon A Dreadful Time
by McKiernan, Dennis L
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The vile witch Hradian sets events in motion to free her master, the wizard Orbane, who's been trapped in the Castle of Shadows. But her scheme results in unforeseen consequences-threatening not only the world of Faery but that of mortals as well.Rising to the challenge, the heroes and heroines of Winterwood, Summerwood, Springwood, and utumnwood join forces to rally humans and Fey alike to a cause that may be lost before it begins.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- North Coast Trading Post (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Once Upon A Dreadful Time
- McKiernan, Dennis L
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Roc Hardcover
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- X weight
- 22 lbs
Terms of Sale
North Coast Trading Post
About the Seller
About North Coast Trading Post
Every book is individually inspected so descriptions are accurate and you will never be disappointed.
My name is Joe and 100% Customer Satisfaction is my Goal. Please contact me if you are not satisfied with your order in any manner. I will always personally reply to all messages sent to NorthCoastTradingPost@Yahoo.com. I will also do everything in my power to address your concerns and make things right!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]